Pronto Pesto Palmiers
These delicious bite-sized pesto palmiers are quick and easy to make and perfect for gatherings, events or picnic hampers!
- 375g of pack ready rolled puff pastry
- 4 tbsp of pesto - quick and easy recipe here
- 25g of grated parmesan
- Unroll the pastry onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper, turning the tray so that the longer edges are portrait down either side
- Spread the pesto over the pastry, leaving a small frame around the edge and sprinkle the parmesan over the pesto
- Roll each of the longer edges to the middle (one side at a time) and chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees 180 fan
- Remove and slice with a sharp knife into 1 cm slices and arrange on the tray
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes until golden.
- Serve warm or pack up for picnic hamper with either our Artichoke & Garlic or Beetroot & Honey dip!